TDX, a major supplier of design services, prototype samples and tooling to the Thermoformed packaging industry, is looking to recruit the following personnel to join our highly motivated team.
TDX provides a range of services to the Thermoformed Packaging industry in the UK, Europe and Worldwide. The Tooling division offers packaging design, rapid prototyping, sampling and full production tooling services to a wide range of Thermoformed packaging manufacturers.
TDX are now recruiting for a high calibre co-ordinator to manage the day to day activities of the Design and Development department. This is a key role within the organisation requiring the successful applicant to display a wide range of skills and attributes.
The role will involve the day to day co-ordination of all activities in the department including:
- Dealing with customers by phone, email and in person to process new requirements and discuss deadlines.
- Sales order processing and raising of relevant internal order documentation including creating quotations and obtaining purchase orders.
- Adding new orders to the departmental works plan.
- Scheduling and planning of all departmental resources to ensure customer delivery dates are met, including 5 design staff and 4 production staff.
- Attendance at the morning planning meeting with the 11 strong team to present the planned daily workload and deadlines.
- Ongoing monitoring of the progress of all orders throughout the day to ensure deadlines are met.
- Organisation of daily shipments to customers via our courier.
- Collation of performance data and production of weekly and monthly performance reports.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes.
- Highly organised and able to manage a high volume workload in a fast moving environment working to strict deadlines.
- Resilient and capable of operating under pressure.
- Personable and able to deal with a wide range of customers over the telephone and in person in a mature manner.
- Excellent administration skills and proficiency in MS Office software and in particular Excel and MS Project.
- Experience of planning and scheduling of resources in a fast turnaround manufacturing environment preferred.
An excellent salary and working conditions are on offer for the successful candidate. Interested applicants should apply in the first instance by e-mailing a current CV and covering letter to Mark Prinn, Managing Director
Mark Prinn, Managing Director
TDX, 3 Princes Park,
Princesway North, Team Valley Trading Estate,
Gateshead, Tyne & Wear,
Please apply by e-mail to: